Monday, September 17, 2012

Little Hats for Little Kids


Just wanted to share with you all the hats I made last week for my soon-to-be niece and nephew.

Baby Sherlock Hat
Yarn: Scraps of Red Heart and I Love this Yarn
Hook: 5.5mm
Size: 12 month
Notes: I rarely follow a pattern as its written, but I did with this one and it worked out great! I think I ended up adding a single row to the bottom so that the stripes would turn out the way I wanted, but overall a great patten and a perfect fit.

Simple Granny Hat with Flower
This was something I improvised on-the-fly and I couldn't even tell you now what I did with it. Cute though, dontcha think?


On a side note, I recently got enagaged! Yay! Which means I seriously need to get cracking on the Mantilla Bridal Veil I've been threatening to make for ages. 17 yards of lace...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment