Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Shameless Request

For those of you who know me and my family personally, you know that my step-mom is still in the process of recovering from surgery. She will tell you that early cancer detection screenings are what has now, essentially, saved her life. To support others who have dealt with their own battles against cancer, we are both helping with the Michigan Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day. She will be a volunteer, and I am still in the process of getting set-up as medical staff.

In the meantime she is fundraising money, so that women everywhere can be able to have these valuable preventative screenings. Please click on the link below and make a donation.

Donate to Save a Life

Since I know you're awesome and are going to jump all over that donations link, here is a link to a cute spring flower pattern, as my thank you :)

Crochet Spot: Simple Spring Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment